Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
|SAMPLES & DEVELOPMENT||
ORDERS & TRANSPORTS
QUALITY & WARRANTY
|SAMPLES & DEVELOPMENT
1• How much is the sample cost?
- We will charge a sample fee depending on your design. This investment will be refund once you place order.
2• How long is the sample lead time?
- Samples lead time is about 7-10 days.
3• Can I have a fully customized sample?
- Yes, definitely. We offer customized materials, colors, sizes, logos, etc.
4• Do you always have new design models to give me some new ideas?
- Yes, we have our R&D and Design Department for new creative designs, actually with more than 1500 items to provide our customers new inspirations for their designs.
5• How you can proof the products are sustainable?
- Offering certificates like GRS, GOTS, test reports - and more, so that orders and materials can be tracked officially.
|ORDERS & TRANSPORTS
1• What payment terms are available?
- 100% L/C at sight.
- TT. (telegraphic transfer): 30% deposit and 70% balance before shipment.
- Western Union
2• Which is the MOQ?
- Depends on the item you choose. The general MOQ is 1000 pcs / color / style.
3• How many bags can you make per month?
- Currently we produce 200,000 pieces per month.
4• Can I have my own inspectors to ensure my product quality?
- Yes, for sure they are welcomed!
5• How long it takes for ordered production?
- Production depends on your order details. Generally it takes 45 days to deliver.
6• What are your shipping methods and how long they take?
- Normally, we provide shipping by air (takes around 7 days) and by sea (takes around 35 days). We would handle shipping information for you and suggest the most reasonable way to meet your required time.
7• Which kind of deliveries do you offer?
- We can help you arrange EXW, FOB shippings.
8• How the products are packaged?
- Generally 1 piece per poly bag, and a proper quantity in each export carton.
- Customized packages are also acceptable.
|QUALITY & WARRANTY
1• Do you make testings for the bags?
- Of course! Owning a laboratory with machines (tensile tester, salt spray test machine, color assessment cabinet, color fastness tester, heat press machine) that can test products properties help providing a sense of trust for our customers.
2• What is your quality warranty terms?
- We can arrange our own QC department and third party inspectors to assure quality control.
3• What is your delivery time’s warranty terms?
- Everything will be scheduled in advance. We will let you know the current situation 15 days before the delivery time, and will offer faster shippings if it is delayed.
Previous: Our Process
Can't find the answer to your question?